有例子的地方;

容易对比的地方;

可以出计算题的地方。

分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏0

沙发
发表于 2011-11-25 03:05:27 |只看该作者

累了大家来笑一笑吧

公交上的道歉   儿子对妈妈说:“我在公车踩了一个阿姨的脚。”   妈妈问:“那你有没有跟阿姨道歉啊?”   儿子:“我说了对不起,阿姨给我了一块糖!”   妈妈表扬道:“真乖,那你谢谢阿姨了吗?”   儿子说:“没有,然后我又踩了阿姨一脚,说了对不起!”     来源:   pengruncs    huiercs    18stv   
www.pengruncs.com www.huiercs.com www.18stv.com

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2011-12-9 10:41:06 |只看该作者

cheap ghd straighteners

the fake web sites
  ghd still in the fight against this and never disappears? well, we all get rid of websites selling fake ghd damage brand ghd hair straightener,ghd hair, authentic dishes retailers without hair? or did you really do not know, hopefully were seriously ghd new zealand burnt hair, and a domain name is worse. i assume that the customer can do is be example of a case that has caught fire. carefully and make sure you buy one this is not a recent phenomenon, the factories for years ghd approved online retailer. i price ghd were the manufacture of counterfeit products,cheap ghd straighteners, particularly in the design of the portal site, and the confidence that i understand that clothing. the invention of the internet is a dream official ghd approved retailers and on my site. you can the forger. not only must sell false impression that the links in my biography of the author.screens and trying to drag the people. if your search using the ghd styler, just make sure you buy half decent web designer, you can ghd rettetang i norge also get a fake ghd fladjern and not really real. the new built-in security – the formatting if left unattended for 30 minutes. and technology is a form that can take anywhere; new universal voltage means you can customize your trip around the world and get the same exceptional performance.there ghd ghd irons many that have been designed in different colors. color adjustment has nothing to do with their characteristics. people can choose any color of your choice. before you buy ghd hair iron, it is important to ensure that offers a two year warranty. goods markets. you can hide behind your computer, however, this is where i sign, happy shoppingthere are fake lisseur cheveux hair straighteners available in the markets of the buyer must ensure that the product you buy is authentic. if the irons ghd is purchased from a reliable dealer, then there will be a rectifier false. a careful planchas ghd baratas analysis before buying the plate reduces the risk of buying fake a rectifier. ghd hair straightener is the best motherboard that offers many advantageous features. there are several models of ghd irons are suitable for certain types of hair. ghd iv styler is the most appropriate tool that can be used for all hair types. ghd iv styler room is useful for thick hair. e plates plus “that make it easy to fix your hair in a short period of time. for those with short hair and mini ghd iv styler is the best option for the purchase and can also create waves or curls.
related articles:

ghd hair ghd sverige

cheap ghd straighteners

cheap ghd straighteners 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 会员注册

自考论坛导航|湖北自考网论坛   

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 23:11 , Processed in 0.031858 second(s), 10 queries .